- SmartRing II 'Infinitely Variable' digitally controlled brightness system
- Premium Cree XP-G (R5) LED with a maximum output of 345 lumens
- Made from military grade T6061 aluminum alloy for unprecedented durability
- Mil-Spec type III Hard-Anodized scratch and corrosion resistant finish
- Anti-rolling rugged design
- Durable titanium alloy clip
- Smooth Reflector for longer throw
Dimension: Bezel diameter 23.4mm, body diameter 25.4mm with a total length of 126mm
Weight: 62.4 g
Battery: 1*18650 battery or 2*CR123 batteries
Effective illumination distance: 133 meters
Modes: Infinitely variable digitally controlled brightness from 0.003 to 345 lumens with strobe function
Waterproofing Standard: IPX-8 (waterproof for 1 hour at a depth of 2 meters)
Output & Runtime:
Maximum output of 345 lumens for approximately 2 hours and minimum output of 0.003 lumens for approximately 7 days
The NiteCore IEF2 size comparison to a MagLite 2D
Base Shot of a Dark Stairwell
MagLite 2D in Dark Stairwell
NiteCore IFE2 (full power) in Dark Stairwell
- 11/10/2011 Indonesia on ban list
- 09/09/2011 4Sevens Lights in Stock!
- 08/30/2011 Balder Flashlights Arrived - First Impressions
- 08/23/2011 Balder Lights
- 06/22/2011 NEW! - JetBeam PC25 Tactical Light
- 06/15/2011 Lumintop Flashlights now in stock!
- 06/10/2011 ArmyTek Flashlights
- 06/10/2011 Lumintop Flashlights
- 06/01/2011 ThruNite Flashlights in Stock!
- 06/01/2011 International Shipping Update
- 05/12/2011 New JetBeam & NiteCore Models now in stock!
- 04/22/2011 Fenix Accessories in stock