-Unique electronically controlled ‘Smart PD’ switch – designed for reliability
- ‘Infinitely Variable’ digitally controlled brightness system
- Intuitive and simple user interface; A rapid shortcut to highest mode or lowest mode
- Strobe and SOS functionality
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction for strength and durability
- Stainless steel bezel ring to effectively protect the core parts of the flashlight.
- Compact and lightweight - suitable for EDC (every day carry)
- Mil-spec type III hard-anodized
- Impact resistant in accordance with US MIL-STD-810F
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (withstanding up 2 meters water submersion)
- Broad voltage fully regulated circuit - compatible with numerous battery chemistries
- High intensity CREE XP-G R5 LED
- Maximum output of 200 lumens
- A period of approximately 3 years of inactivity.
- Ultra clear impact-resistant optical lens and computer designed metal reflector
- Ability to tailstand for use as a candle light
Weight: 44 grams (without battery)
Brightness & Runtime:
Maximum output of 200 lumens for up to 1 hour
Minimum output of 5 lumens for up to 80 hours
The NiteCore EX11 size comparison to a MagLite 2D
Base Shot of a Dark Stairwell
MagLite 2D in Dark Stairwell
NiteCore EX11 (full power) in Dark Stairwell
- 11/10/2011 Indonesia on ban list
- 09/09/2011 4Sevens Lights in Stock!
- 08/30/2011 Balder Flashlights Arrived - First Impressions
- 08/23/2011 Balder Lights
- 06/22/2011 NEW! - JetBeam PC25 Tactical Light
- 06/15/2011 Lumintop Flashlights now in stock!
- 06/10/2011 ArmyTek Flashlights
- 06/10/2011 Lumintop Flashlights
- 06/01/2011 ThruNite Flashlights in Stock!
- 06/01/2011 International Shipping Update
- 05/12/2011 New JetBeam & NiteCore Models now in stock!
- 04/22/2011 Fenix Accessories in stock