The Fenix remote pressure switch is specially designed for tactical flashlights. With four internal sensors, the switch activates your flashlight by applying slight finger pressure. Once pressure is released the switch turns the flashlight off. With its 80cm cable (Max length) for remote control of the flashlight, Fenix remote pressure switch makes your tactical mission or hunting trip more practical and convenient.
• The pressure pad cover is made from durable colloidal silica, rated for 100,000 cycles and 1 A electric current, your flashlight is activated just by any of the four sensors
- 11/10/2011 Indonesia on ban list
- 09/09/2011 4Sevens Lights Coming Soon!
- 08/30/2011 Balder Flashlights Arrived - First Impressions
- 08/23/2011 Balder Lights
- 06/22/2011 JetBeam PC25 Tactical Light
- 06/15/2011 Lumintop Flashlights not in stock!
- 06/10/2011 ArmyTek Flashlights
- 06/10/2011 Lumintop Flashlights
- 06/01/2011 ThruNite Flashlights Coming Soon!
- 06/01/2011 International Shipping Update
- 05/12/2011 New JetBeam & NiteCore Models now in stock!
- 04/22/2011 Fenix Accessories in stock