When developing this flashlight, 3 factors were considered:
The flashlight is developed and engineered by Armytek Optoelectronics Inc., Canada. Made with USA and Japan electronics components. During development, ideas and suggestions from European and Russian engineers, Special Forces and experienced hunters were used to the full extent.
Armytek Predator has 5 important attributes:
1. Impressive optics - excellent compact thrower, maximal distance for this size of flashlights with reflector.
2. The completely new second-generation driver S-Tek enables the flashlight to emit a bright and constant light even when the battery 18650 Li-Ion is almost discharged. S-Tek is the only driver in the world that enables the user to choose the type of stabilization.
3. Easy manipulation of modes and the possibility of full settings ability to fit your needs: many parameters can be changed - the brightness, the number of modes, the strobe frequency, the battery type, the type of brightness stabilization, the type of automemorization etc. However, if you don't want to change default settings - you can use ArmyTek Predator as an ordinary flashlight immediately, because it is ready after preparing on the factory.
4. Complete compatibility with LiFePO4 batteries, which can be fully charged in 10 minutes. In this flashlight LiFePO4 can be used safely for the batteries.
5. It is the only flashlight in the world with doubled critical electric circuits. Even when the main circuit is damaged, the system will be able to work on the reserve circuit, emitting light during 100 days, which enable the user to survive in an emergency situation.
S-Tek™, the next generation advanced electronics circuitry is based on the ECO algorithms which decrease the system power consumption and make this flashlight highly effective through the full battery usage.
The recent LED Cree XP-G (USA) is supplied by maximum current of 1.5 amp. The LED is not overheated and the luminous flux drop is minimal owing to the highly efficient heat removal and an advanced electronic circuitry.
Adjustable quantity of modes with full tuning capabilities and continuously-variable selection.
The real-world high efficiency, long duration and flat runtimes with FULL stabilization for one 18650 Li-Ion battery for each mode (in contrast to the standard buck circuitry).
The current stabilization diagrams are entirely changeable through the user menu: full stabilization (FULL), simple semistabilization as for the buck driver (SEMI) and stepped stabilization (STEP).
The voltage supply selection allows using the batteries without protection board (PCB), for example: LiFePO4.
Maximal output mode without thermal runtime limits.
This flashlight is designed with the temperature sensor inside to prevent the LED overheating in extreme environments.
Availability of the Firefly mode 0.1 lumens with runtime up to 100 days (in contrast to standard 120 hours for low output mode).
The O-rings and threads are greased by Nyogel 760G.
Constant brightness without flicker effects.
Low voltage and high temperature indication.
Selectable automatic memorization of last chosen mode.
Resettable factory defaults (Military or Outdoor).
Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation.
The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations.
The bezels are made of solid stainless steel covered with special gold-colored Titanium coating, which is 10 times harder than Type III hard anodization. There is also a flashlight modification with matt stainless steel bezels.
The built-in removable clip, convenient and durable.
Ergonomic design and reliable build quality for easy handling.
The rigid indestructible body, which does not roll and is protected from impacts and scratches. The body is developed for the lower weight with sufficient durability.
The metric threads for better water resistance made precisely for long life usage.
The flashlight has double silicone O-rings for each body thread and additional O-rings for tailcap and L-shaped ring under the glass for improved water resistance.
The flashlight possesses the ultra transparent hardened glass with anti-reflective coating, which is used in photo lenses.
The tough and easy-to-remove lanyard to avoid losing the flashlight and for comfortable access.
Protection from accidental switch-on (special turn of the tailcap).
Advanced quality control.
The hard, scratch and impact-resistant matt anodizing coating with hardness HV400.
Made of aircraft-grade aluminum T6061-T6.
Water resistance to IPX-8 standard.
Uses 2xCR123A batteries or rechargeable 1x18650 Li-Ion / 2xR123 Li-Ion batteries or rechargeable 1xLiFePO4 batteries.
Approx. dimensions: L 6.1" x D 1.43" (L 155 x D 36.5mm), body D 1" (D 25.4mm), weight: 4.23oz (120g)
Included accessories: holster, lanyard, O-rings, rubber button, grease Nyogel 760G (5ml).
- 11/10/2011 Indonesia on ban list
- 09/09/2011 4Sevens Lights in Stock!
- 08/30/2011 Balder Flashlights Arrived - First Impressions
- 08/23/2011 Balder Lights
- 06/22/2011 NEW! - JetBeam PC25 Tactical Light
- 06/15/2011 Lumintop Flashlights now in stock!
- 06/10/2011 ArmyTek Flashlights
- 06/10/2011 Lumintop Flashlights
- 06/01/2011 ThruNite Flashlights in Stock!
- 06/01/2011 International Shipping Update
- 05/12/2011 New JetBeam & NiteCore Models now in stock!
- 04/22/2011 Fenix Accessories in stock